21 April 2007

Riding above Storms with Joy and Obedience

What is your reaction when you receive an unexpected gift? Most likely we all glad to receive it with joy, irregardless of the situation.

Jesus said in Mat 18:19-20: "I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Celebrate every prayer we pray during trials, enjoy God's provision, and wait on the Lord's deliverance.

Trusting God's timing and His thoughts and ways is an important lesson in our spiritual life to develop a Godly character - obedience is a form of worship to the Most High.

Prayer: Abba Father, I acknowledge Your thoughts and ways are higher and better. I surrender my emotion before You and I welcome your Spirit to take charge of my life today. I will proclaim and celebrate every blessing and favour I receive today. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: