07 May 2007

Father's Love

My family eats out every Saturday evening to give my wife rest. Recently on one Saturday, my daughter decided to stay home and watch a TV show. The rest of the family went to a nearby shopping mall but my mind was all about my lovely daughter's stomach, I went home earlier with her dinner. Later I asked my daughter why she wasn't hungry and called us, she expressed that her father would not leave her hungry.

We were created in God's image. Although we are a sinner, our DNA still flows the seed of love for our loved ones - God is perfect and He is concerned with our (yours and mine) daily needs!!

Our heavenly Father is many times better than our earthly fathers, may Psa 27 be our desire and prayer to trust His perfect timing to provide and deliver us in time of our needs. Hallelujah.

No comments: