03 May 2007

Simple Perspectives, Fruitful Lives

Pastor John Lim's "Trust and Obey" message yesterday reminded my full trust in my earthly father and obeyed him 100% when young. The worldly values and wisdom made me rebellious and distort my perspectives in life (Adam and Eve's sin DNA indeed is in my blood).

Jesus knew our life challenges and sinful practices in Mat 18:3 and 18:7 ".. unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven... Woe to the world because the things that cause people to sin.."

How did Jesus feed five thousand people with two fish and five loaves of bread? He just trust His heavenly Father to provide!!

Dear Lord, restore my child-like "Trust and Obey" faith in you and enjoy your abundant life, I cast my doubts and problems into your hands while wait on your deliverance and enjoy your grace today! Help me to simplify my world and reduce the complexity to enjoy my life to the fullest. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments: